Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
it’s cold where i live :7
starting today all blogs without the following image will be deleted within 24 hours
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
"It takes too long"
So does raising a fucking child
THAT IS LITERALLY WHAT ANY SCHOOL HEALTH CLASS WOULD TELL YOU TO DO.
So she’s getting punished for doing the right thing? She should have let her friend drive drunk? Should she have let her friend kill herself in an auto accident?
Reblogged it before and i’ll fucking reblog it again.
glad bhs isnt like this
WAIT I KNOW HER WTF?
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
THIS IS HOW YOU GET KIDS KILLED
Whats the school got to do with it though? This happened outside of school hours so why are they getting involved?
This story is so relatable. Please watch and reblog to help save a life. Thank you.Watch this. I swear you won’t regret it.
please watch this- this made me cry like never before❤️ think before you act
If anyone is feeling like no one cares, I’m always here for you guys, I CARE. OTHER PEOPLE CARE. They may not always show it, but there’s a special place in so many peoples’ hearts just for you, for your smile, for your happiness.
Reblogged on request
I cried. This is so sad. I literally balled my eyes out
how can one not reblog this?
Please if you’re thinking of ending your life, please don’t you have a lot of people around you you’re amazing, loved and beautiful. Just please don’t go.
You’re beautiful and you’re one in like 100000000 so don’t kill yourself
I’m always here to care for you
I can’t believe I found this again!! Thank you so much this stopped me from attempting suicide so many times
i saw this on one of those strange little picture slideshow websites so i decided to post it ;) have fun kids
I have found heaven and it’s full of liquor
This is how adults play games lol
im really feelin that sexual jenga and the fucking alcohol chess.
I have my version of the jenga game it’s awesomes
I CAN’T EVEN PLAY JENGA WHEN I’M SOBER
THE IRON GIANT
The Iron Giant Collectible Figure
The 16″ tall figure will have over 30 points of articulation, light features, and other fun surprises! Accompanying The Iron Giant will be a Hogarth figure, scraps of metal for him to munch on and a Seafood sign that has a removable “S” to put on his chest. He will also include an interchangeable head and gun attachment, giving a choice of displaying the figure as the regular version, or the “War” version! The figure was designed from the actual CG files used in the film, for ultimate accuracy.
Need this toy. Need to start saving money…
Close your eyes just before the crash
i did this like 10 times and it felt so relaxing lol
why is it so relaxing?
Cause you feel dead for a moment
Watching this feels so nice.
it’s actually terrifying how relaxing this is
preach the comment above ^
deffo preaching the above comments, the way it blurs out makes me feel so calm
“from failing, you learn. from success, not so much.”
I am going to say this again: YOU NEED TO WATCH MEET THE ROBINSONS IT IS THE MOST UNFAIRLY NEGLECTED MOVIE DISNEY EVER MADE
I love this movie so much… ;-;
oh god this movie is a really big part of my life
The other night I imagined a teen titans AU where Rae was a mermaid and BB was a forest elf ;v; and they fall in love ;3; BB goes on a long quest to find how to make rae a human so they can be together. :D
Starfire could be a fairy,
Robin could be an archer
Cyborg would be a rock monster dude :D
I LIVE FOR A TEEN TITANS FANTASY AU.
This is a fic that needs to be written.
IT NEEDS TO EXIST NOW PLEASE
Sooo… my hand slipped
YOU HAVE MADE ME SO HAPPY. I will get to work ON SOME MORW ART OF THIS THINGGGGGG